MADISON — Gov. Tony Evers took a break from his busy pickleball and power nap schedule this week to shoot what appears to be a campaign commercial, sources tell Empower Wisconsin.
The Mask and Vaccine Mandator-in-chief isn’t wearing a face covering in his Capitol close-up, Mr. DeMille, and neither are members of the governor’s film crew. They are outside, but maybe too close for COVID comfort — at least as the political left’s fear-mongering goes (‘Wear a mask everywhere, including the shower, or you will kill someone!”)
In the photo, Evers weirdly holds his hands in a thumbs up, thumbs down position. Maybe he’s offering a demonstration of his poll numbers, which have plummeted 17 points since the beginning of the pandemic, from 65 percent support to 48 percent. Maybe he’s being directed to give two thumbs up, but can’t quite get there. Directions can be tricky for Tony. Just ask his chief of staff, Maggie Gau, the real governor of Wisconsin.
Now, how do we caption this terrific Tony pic? We’ve got a few ideas. Feel free to add your own.
- “I’m Tony Evers and I approve being the radical left’s most dependable tool.”
- “There’s no place like Madison, there’s no place like Madison. It’s why I never leave.”
- “Is this how you hitchhike?”
- “Hey, folks. I’m just here for the government handouts.”
- “Who’s ready for another lockdown?”
- “Gee, folks. I’ve been trying to reach you about your vehicle’s extended warranty.”
- “Civil liberties. We don’t need no stinkin’ civil liberties. COVID!.”
- “Before I got here, Wisconsin was open for business.”
- “I was promised butterscotch pudding.”
- “I’m Tony Evers and I have no idea what the hell I’m doing.”